County of Highlan...
or, Sign In with:
County of Highlands, FL
Highlands County Board of County Commissioners
Meeting Time: April 18, 2017 at 10:30am EDT
Closed for Comment April 18, 2017 at 9:30am EDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on. Or, Register to Speak at the Public Meeting.
1) MEETING CALLED TO ORDER: Invitation to fill out “citizens not on the agenda” forms.
2) INVOCATION: Pastor Ed Sager, Highlands Grace Reformed Church
3) PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
5) CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS – ANNOUNCEMENTS:
6) RECOGNITIONS, PRESENTATIONS AND PROCLAMATIONS:
6.A) County Administrator June Fisher - Presentation Employee of Quarter Awards
6.B) Request approval of a Proclamation recognizing May 2017 as "Mental Health Month" in Highlands County.
6.C) Request approval of a Proclamation recognizing May 4, 2017 as "Law Day" in Highlands County
7) CITIZENS NOT ON THE AGENDA
8) SPECIAL PRESENTATION: Jim Wheatley, Regional Manager, Waste Connections: Presentation on Recycling
9) CONSENT AGENDA
9.A) Request approval to pay all duly authorized bills and employee benefits April 18, 2017
9.B) Request approval of the minutes from the April 4, 2017 Regular Board meeting.
9.C) Request approval of State of Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) railroad reimbursement agreement on DeSoto Road and a Resolution authorizing the Board Chairman to execute attached agreement.
Terms and Conditions
© 2017 Granicus